Features and Specifications
- Compatible with the 2nd Generation iPad models
- *Not compatible with iPad 2 model identifier iPad2,4 (MC769LL/A)
- Brand New High Quality Replacement Power/Volume Flex Cable
- Quality material, premium craftsmanship
- 100% Perfect fit
Are you in need of the 2nd-Generation iPad Power/Volume Switch Flex Cable to replace a malfunctioning one? You might need to replace the iPad's Power/Volume Flex Cable if the original is defective or distorted. If the power, volume, or mute buttons on your iPad are not working as intended, this may be the part you need. Be sure to seek professional installation when replacing the iPad's internal components.
If you purchased a 16GB iPad 2 WiFi after March 25, 2012, this part may not work for you. Verify your model by going to Settings > General > Model.
Not compatible with iPad 2 model identifier iPad2,4 (MC769LL/A)
Here is the link to the iPad 2nd-Gen Power & Volume Button Flex Cable - MC769LL/A Only
- 1 x iPad 2nd-Gen Power & Volume Button Flex Cable
Friendly Reminder: Special skill and techniques required for proper installation.
Think twice before you disassemble your iPhone.
NOTE: Our company is not responsible for any damage caused by installation of this accessory!